QSL Bureau Accounting Program Documentation
(For use by the QSL Sorters)
New postage rates are effective 09
See Rate Table with the new July 2023 rates (Version 4.00 initially loads with old rates)
You will need to manually update your tables.
Click here for a screen shot of the rate table.
Version 4.00 of the QSL Sort Program is available
The latest version of the program is available. This version
was develoed to add vesitility for other area Bureaus to use the program.
Thanks to K1TTT for all his work in developing this new version!
Some changes with version 4.00 include:
- The data setup files are now two separate files to
allow Bureau specific information to be edited and distributed to the users.
This allows easy customization for use by any Bureau.
- The User specific and Bureau specific files are preserved when doing a program update or reinstall. No need to re-enter the setup data.
- Fixed installer so no need to uninstall the previous version when doing an install.
- Reorganized some of the screens, fixed minor bugs
- Data backup to the cloud also includes a .csv file
- The "New Call" box is highlighted in yellow when there is a new call
The Operating Manual includes the installation instructions. An Access database program will need to be installed from the Microsoft site if you did not have it already installed on the machine. The manual describes how to get the file. Be sure to backup you data before you start the installation!!
The program installation file is available here.
Documentation Revision - 3 August 2017
based on program revision 4.00
|Operating Manual V4.00||PDF (1.5 MB)|
Documentation updates will be posted here
Notify post cards are on the Documentation web page
Call Sign history - N4MC Unique Call Lookup www.silentkeyhq.com then go to "Reseach Hams"
Revision 4.00 (dated 6 June 2017) software downloads from the K1TTT web site:
Installation Package (1.3 MB)